Remedies Available to Victims of Identity Theft Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Remedies Available to Victims of Identity Theft
Author: Welborn, Angie A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-04-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Victims of crimes - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31919
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31919 2005-04-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7158