How to Find Information in a Library Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title How to Find Information in a Library
Author: Platt, SuzyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Congressional Reference Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-03-25
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Humanities
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Libraries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Infrastructure
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-76 C
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-76 C 1998-03-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs715