Terrorism: World Trade Center and the Pentagon – Applicable Federal Criminal Law Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Terrorism: World Trade Center and the Pentagon – Applicable Federal Criminal Law
Author: Doyle, CharlesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-09-13
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Kidnapping - Law - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Murder - Law - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Hijacking - Law - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21008
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21008 2001-09-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6988