Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses
Author: Redhead, C. StephenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Science Policy Research Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1997-04-11
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Gulf War syndrome
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-450 SPR
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-450 SPR 1997-04-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6966