Taiwan: Texts of the Taiwan Relations Act, the U.S. - China Communiques, and the "Six Assurances" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Taiwan: Texts of the Taiwan Relations Act, the U.S. - China Communiques, and the "Six Assurances"
Author: Dumbaugh, KerryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-05-21
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Taiwan - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Taiwan
- Place Name: Taiwan
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 96-246 F
- Accession or Local Control No: 96-246 F 1998-05-21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs695