Jordan: U.S. Relations and Bilateral Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Jordan: U.S. Relations and Bilateral Issues
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Prados, Alfred B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-05-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Jordan - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Jordan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Place Name: Jordan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB93085
- Accession or Local Control No: IB93085 2005-05-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6884