Iraqi Chemical and Biological Weapons (CBW) Capabilities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Iraqi Chemical and Biological Weapons (CBW) Capabilities
Author: Bowman, Steven R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-09-04
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Weapons systems
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Iraq - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Iraq
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Biological weapons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Chemical weapons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Place Name: Iraq
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-129 F
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-129 F 1998-09-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6835