Military Base Closures and Affected Defense Department Civil Service Employees Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Military Base Closures and Affected Defense Department Civil Service Employees
Author: Brass, Clinton T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Author: Schwemle, Barbara L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-07-22
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense economics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military base closures
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government employees
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22206
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22206 2005-07-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6769