Navy DD(X), CG(X), and LCS Ship Acquisition Programs: Oversight Issues and Options for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Navy DD(X), CG(X), and LCS Ship Acquisition Programs: Oversight Issues and Options for Congress
Author: O'Rourke, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-06-24
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense economics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Naval procurement
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public contracts
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32109
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32109 2005-06-24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6753