Laos: Background and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laos: Background and U.S. Relations
Author: Lum, ThomasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-12-10
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Laos - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Laos
- Place Name: Laos
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS20931
- Accession or Local Control No: RS20931 2004-12-10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6743