Sudan: Humanitarian Crisis, Peace Talks, Terrorism, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sudan: Humanitarian Crisis, Peace Talks, Terrorism, and U.S. Policy
Author: Dagne, TedCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-07-08
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Sudan - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Sudan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Humanitarian intervention
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Place Name: Sudan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB98043
- Accession or Local Control No: IB98043 2005-07-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6663