Small Business Administration: Overview and Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Small Business Administration: Overview and Issues
Author: Mulock, Bruce KCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Economics Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-03-10
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Small Business Administration
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 96-649 E
- Accession or Local Control No: 96-649 E 1998-03-10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs657