Central Asia: Regional Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Central Asia: Regional Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Nichol, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-04-12
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of U.S. policy concerns and relations with countries in central Asia. The report discusses issues such as Fostering Pro-Western Orientations, Obstacles to Peace and Independence, Democratization and Human Rights, Security and Arms Control, Trade and Investment, and provides an Aid Overview.
- Physical Description: 19 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Central Asian States - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Central Asian States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB93108
- Accession or Local Control No: IB93108 2005-04-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6437