Israel: U.S. Foreign Assistance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Israel: U.S. Foreign Assistance
Author: Mark, Clyde R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-04-26
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: American economic assistance - Israel
- Place Name: Israel
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB85066
- Accession or Local Control No: IB85066 2005-04-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6412