China-U.S. Trade Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title China-U.S. Trade Issues
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Morrison, Wayne M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-02-14
- Content Description: The continued rise in the U.S.-China trade imbalance, complaints from several U.S. manufacturing firms over the competitive challenges posed by cheap Chinese imports, and concerns that U.S. manufacturing jobs are being lost to Chinese competitors have led several Members to call on the Bush Administration to take a more aggressive stance against certain Chinese trade policies deemed to be unfair. This report explores these issues in detail, especially concerning the lack of protection for U.S. IPR.
- Physical Description: 19 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations - China - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations - U.S. - China
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB91121
- Accession or Local Control No: IB91121 2005-02-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs6239