Rehabilitation Act: Major Programs, 105th Congress Legislation, and Funding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rehabilitation Act: Major Programs, 105th Congress Legislation, and Funding
Author: O'Shaughnessy, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Education and Public Welfare Division
Author: Butler, Alice D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Education and Public Welfare Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-06-08
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disabled
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Rehabilitation of the disabled - Law and legislation - U.S.
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 94-224 EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 94-224 EPW 1998-06-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs619