9/11 Commission Recommendations: Intelligence Budget Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 9/11 Commission Recommendations: Intelligence Budget
Author: Nicola, Thomas J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-09-27
- Content Description: This report identifies the main recommendations of the 9/11 Commission with respect to the intelligence budget. This report also describes the intelligence budget process under current law to explain the effect of these recommendations and presents the current budget authorities of the Director of Central Intelligence, as well as budget provisions in two bills, S. 2774 and H.R. 5040, that include all Commission recommendations.
- Physical Description: 12 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence activities
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence services - Federal budgets - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: RL32609
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32609 2004-09-27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5981