Foreign Aid: An Introductory Overview of U.S. Programs and Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Foreign Aid: An Introductory Overview of U.S. Programs and Policy
Author: Tarnoff, CurtCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Author: Nowels, LarryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-04-15
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress and foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-916
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-916 2004-04-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5904