Internet: Status Report on Legislative Attempts to Protect Children from Unsuitable Material on the Web Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Internet: Status Report on Legislative Attempts to Protect Children from Unsuitable Material on the Web
Author: Smith, Marcia S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-07-06
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pornography
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Internet and children - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21328
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21328 2004-07-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5805