Military Tribunals: Historical Patterns and Lessons Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Military Tribunals: Historical Patterns and Lessons
Author: Fisher, LouisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-07-09
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal Justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Courts-martial and courts of inquiry - U.S. - History
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: History
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32458
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32458 2004-07-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5797