9/11 Commission Recommendations: A Civil Liberties Oversight Board Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 9/11 Commission Recommendations: A Civil Liberties Oversight Board
Author: Relyea, Harold C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-08-09
- Content Description: Among the recommendations made by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (9/11 Commission) in its final report is the creation of a board within the executive branch to oversee adherence to guidelines on, and the commitment to defend, civil liberties by the federal government. This report examines this recommendation and its implications, and will be updated as events warrant.
- Physical Description: 5 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Civil liberties
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal advisory bodies
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: RS21906
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21906 2004-08-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5755