The Religious Freedom Restoration Act: Its Rise, Fall, and Current Status Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Religious Freedom Restoration Act: Its Rise, Fall, and Current Status
Author: Ackerman, David M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-06-25
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Civil liberties
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Supreme Court decisions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Religious liberty - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Religion
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-795 A
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-795 A 1998-06-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs570