Social Security Reform Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Social Security Reform
Author: Kollmann, GeoffreyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: Nuschler, DawnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-06-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Social security
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Social security finance
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB98048
- Accession or Local Control No: IB98048 2003-06-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5313