Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2004 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2004
Author: Davey, Michael ECreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-03-14
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development - Federal budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10117
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10117 2003-03-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5288