Global Climate Change: A Concise History of Negotiations and Chronology of Major Activities Preceding the 1992 U.N. Framework Convention Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Global Climate Change: A Concise History of Negotiations and Chronology of Major Activities Preceding the 1992 U.N. Framework Convention
Author: Morrissey, Wayne ACreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Science and Technology Information Analyst
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-05-05
- Content Description: This report discusses the ongoing international policy debate regarding Global Climate Change and U.S. involvement in the issue of global climate change.The report provides an historical context of the current debate, which is important in understanding the fundamental issues about global climate change.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Air pollution
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Global climate change
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-431 STM
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-431_1998May05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs527