National Park Management and Recreation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title National Park Management and Recreation
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Hardy-Vincent, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-03-28
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public lands
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: National recreation areas
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: National parks
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10093
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10093 2003-03-28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5263