Former Presidents: Federal Pension and Retirement Benefits Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Former Presidents: Federal Pension and Retirement Benefits
Author: Smith, StephanieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-11-13
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pensions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Ex-presidents - Pensions
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-249 GOV
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-249 GOV 2003-11-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5200