HIV/AIDS International Programs: Appropriations, FY2002-FY2004 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title HIV/AIDS International Programs: Appropriations, FY2002-FY2004
Author: Copson, Raymond W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-09-17
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid - Appropriations - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: AIDS (Disease)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21181
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21181 2003-09-17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5174