Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Seaports: Threat and Response Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Seaports: Threat and Response
Author: Medalia, JonathanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-06-03
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Infrastructure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear terrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Marine terminals - Security measures
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21293
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21293 2003-06-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5046