Japan: Prospects for Greater Market Openness Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Japan: Prospects for Greater Market Openness
Author: Ahearn, Raymond J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1989-06-26
- Content Description: Japan has made considerable progress in opening its economy to imports, but significant obstacles remain. This report analyzes the underlying causes of Japan's market protection and assesses the prospects for Japan moving in the direction of greater market openness.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade policy - Japan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic conditions - Japan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Place Name: Japan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: 89-390 F
- Accession or Local Control No: 89-390 F 1989-06-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs5