Japan-North Korea Relations: Selected Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Japan-North Korea Relations: Selected Issues
Author: Manyin, Mark ECreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-11-26
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - North Korea - Japan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Japan - North Korea
- Place Name: Japan
- Place Name: North Korea
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32161
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32161 2003-11-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4963