Appropriations for FY2003: Transportation and Related Agencies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Appropriations for FY2003: Transportation and Related Agencies
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2003
Author: Peterman, David RandallCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Frittelli, John F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-02-12
- Content Description: Appropriations are one part of a complex federal budget process that includes budget resolutions, appropriations (regular, supplemental, and continuing) bills, rescissions, and budget reconciliation bills. This report is a guide to one of the 13 regular appropriations bills that Congress considers each year. It is designed to supplement the information provided by the Subcommittees on Transportation of the House and Senate Committees on Appropriations.
- Physical Description: 40 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: U.S. Department of Transportation - Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31308
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31308 2003-02-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4595