Executive Branch Reorganization and Management Initiatives Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Executive Branch Reorganization and Management Initiatives
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Relyea, Harold C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-05-27
- Content Description: This issue brief views reorganization and management as involving the alteration of the program administrative structure and operations of the executive branch for reasons of efficiency, economy, and direction. The underlying issue is who reorganizes or sets management policy—Congress or the President— and by what authority and, also, for what purpose?
- Physical Description: 16 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive reorganization
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB93026
- Accession or Local Control No: IB93026 2003-05-27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4576