Managed Health Care: A Primer Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Managed Health Care: A Primer
Author: Lee, Jason S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Education and Public Welfare Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1997-09-30
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Managed care
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-913 EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-913 EPW 1997-09-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs455