Nuclear Energy Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Nuclear Energy Policy
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Holt, MarkCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Behrens, Carl E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-04-22
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear energy policy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB88090
- Accession or Local Control No: IB88090 2003-04-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4491