Hydropower License Conditions and the Relicensing Process Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hydropower License Conditions and the Relicensing Process
Author: Powers, KynaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-06-09
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Hydroelectric power - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Hydroelectric plants - Licenses
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Water resources
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10122
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10122 2003-06-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4478