Renewable Energy: Tax Credit, Budget, and Electricity Production Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Renewable Energy: Tax Credit, Budget, and Electricity Production Issues
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Sissine, FredCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-06-27
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Electric industries - Deregulation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative energy sources
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10041
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10041 2003-06-27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4455