Military Pay and Benefits: Key Questions and Answers Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Military Pay and Benefits: Key Questions and Answers
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Goldich, Robert L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-03-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military pay
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10089
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10089 2003-03-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4167