Gun Control Legislation in the 108th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gun Control Legislation in the 108th Congress
- Series Title 108th Congress
Author: Krouse, William J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-05-21
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Firearms control - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10112
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10112 2003-05-21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4092