Congressional Budget Actions in 2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congressional Budget Actions in 2003
Author: Heniff, Bill, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-05-06
- Content Description: During the first session of the 108th Congress, the House and Senate will consider many different budgetary measures. Most measures pertain to fiscal year (FY) 2004 (which began on October 1, 2003) and beyond. Some also pertain to the budget for FY2003. As the session progresses, this report will describe House and Senate action on major budgetary legislation within the framework of the congressional budget process and other procedural requirements.
- Physical Description: 26 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional budget
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31754
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31754 2003-05-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4012