The Capitol Visitors' Center: An Overview Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Capitol Visitors' Center: An Overview
Author: Stathis, Stephen W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-07-22
- Content Description: This report presents the cost of the center, the most extensive addition to the Capitol since the Civil War, and the largest in the structure’s more than 200-year history, is now estimated to be at least $555 million. The project is being financed with appropriated funds, and a total of $65 million from private donations and revenue generated by the sale of commemorative coins.
- Physical Description: 29 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31121
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31121 2003-07-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs4002