Child Welfare Issues in the 108th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Child Welfare Issues in the 108th Congress
- Series Title 108th Congress
Author: Stoltzfus, EmilieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-06-23
- Content Description: The purpose of this report is to present a number of generally less broad legislative proposals related to child welfare financing have been introduced in the 108th Congress. Additional child welfare-related proposals designed to improve services, promote timely placement of children across state lines, and for other purposes, are described in this report.
- Physical Description: 18 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Children
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Child welfare - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31746
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31746 2003-06-23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3906