The Higher Education Act: Reauthorization Status and Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Higher Education Act: Reauthorization Status and Issues
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Stedman, James B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-05-06
- Content Description: This report discusses the funding authorizations for programs in the Higher Education Act (HEA). This legislation, administered by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), authorizes the federal government’s major student aid programs, as well as other significant initiatives.
- Physical Description: 17 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal aid to higher education - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Higher education
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10097
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10097_2003May06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3791