Medicare: Private Contracts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Medicare: Private Contracts
Author: O'Sullivan, JenniferCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Legislation
Author: Echeverria, Cecilia OCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Social Legislation
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1997-10-21
- Content Description: This report discusses private contracting for medicare,which is the term used to describe situations where a physician and a patient agree not to submit a claim for a service which would otherwise be covered and paid for by Medicare.
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Aged
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicare
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health Policy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-944
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-944_1997Oct21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs373