Abortion: Legislative Response Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abortion: Legislative Response
Author: Lewis, Karen J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Author: Shimabukuro, Jon O.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Author: Ely, DanaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-03-20
- Content Description: The primary focus of this issue brief is legislative action in the 108th Congress with respect to abortion. However, discussion of those legislative proposals necessarily involves a brief discussion of the leading U.S. Supreme Court decisions concerning a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate her pregnancy. For a more detailed discussion of the relevant case law, see CRS Report 95-724, Abortion Law Development: A Brief Overview.
- Physical Description: 16 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Abortion
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government spending reductions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Supreme Court decisions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: IB95095
- Accession or Local Control No: IB95095 2003-03-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3687