Welfare Reform: TANF Trends and Data Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Welfare Reform: TANF Trends and Data
Author: Burke, VeeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-11-08
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Welfare
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Block grants
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Welfare reform
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-369 EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-369 EPW 2002-11-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3677