Safe Drinking Water Act Reauthorization Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Safe Drinking Water Act Reauthorization Issues
Author: Tiemann, MaryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1996-06-20
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Water resources
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Potable water - Law and legislation - U.S. - Authorization
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-780 ENR
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-780 ENR 1996-06-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs366