Transportation Issues in the 107th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Transportation Issues in the 107th Congress
- Series Title 107th Congress
Author: Harrison, Glennon J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-05-03
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation policy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10032
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10032 2002-05-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3582