Unemployment Benefits: Legislative Issues in the 107th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Unemployment Benefits: Legislative Issues in the 107th Congress
- Series Title 107th Congress
Author: Franco, CelindaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-12-30
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Unemployment insurance - Law and legislation - U.S.
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-742 EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-742 EPW 2002-12-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3220