Flexible Spending Accounts and Medical Savings Accounts: A Comparison Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Flexible Spending Accounts and Medical Savings Accounts: A Comparison
Author: Lyke, BobCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: Peterson, Chris L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-09-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Flexible benefit plans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medical savings accounts
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 96-500 EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 96-500 EPW 2002-09-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3130